Wednesday, December 30, 2009

To people who don't want to be my friend.

Having a passive vocabulary of 300,000 words or better I find it hard to communicate with average people so I tend to use emotional conveyant speach. Growing up I had the highest standardized test scores in the history of my school district. But I don't expect science with just anyone. Most people are dumb. There are plenty of intelligent ways to communicate with intelligent people. I always get a little pissed when people tell me what words I can't use. Some words are a more colorful than others. Furthermore I repect the constitution which is coming under fire from all directions lately in case you are not paying attention to the news. I'm for protecting free speach by saying something offensive. Who are you to judge? Angry and Young? A person with any kind of humility doesn pass judgement on other people. The biggest part of communication is listening.

So if you don't want to be my friend just don't accept my request. I don't need to know why you don't like me. You felt the need to give me what for like you think you are better than me. If you want to sound intelligent. Don't say cuss words. Say profanity. Not like I'd expect you to be some kind of linguistic anthropologist.

So if you don't want to be my friend. Just don't. I don't care why. You are probably dumb anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment